Warrior Producer Renewal and Cancellation Terms
Your subscription to the Services (as defined in the Navajo Traditional Teachings Warrior Producer Terms and Conditions) and purchase of Navajo Traditional Teachings Warrior Producer membership is subject to these Renewal and Cancellation Terms. Capitalized terms used in these Renewal and Cancellation Terms if not defined here are as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
There are various payment and subscription options available for using the Services. These options can be found in the individual Services and may change from time to time.
1. Automatic Renewals of Subscriptions. Unless otherwise noted in the terms of your offer, subscriptions automatically renew. This means that once you become a subscribing member, your subscription will automatically renew based on the subscription program you chose (e.g. Executive Warrior Producer, monthly Warrior Producer, Annual Warrior Producer, etc.). You will be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase (plus applicable taxes) at the beginning of each billing term of your subscription via the billing method you have provided to us. Please ensure that your billing information is correct to prevent an interruption in your subscription.
Prices and terms for subscriptions may change at any time. The price and terms in place when you made your initial purchase--or when your subscription last renewed--will stay in effect for the duration of that subscription period, but new prices and terms may apply to renewals or new subscriptions. Navajo Traditional Teachings will give you reasonable notice of any change in price or terms before they go into effect. If you do not want to renew your subscription under these new prices or terms, you may cancel your subscription as described below.
2. Subscription Cancellations and Refunds. You may cancel your Navajo Traditional Teachings Warrior Producer subscription by contacting us. Learn more about how to cancel your Navajo Traditional Teachings Warrior Producer subscription here. Unless otherwise stated in the terms of your subscription, the following terms will apply:
- Free Trials: Some of the Services allow you to register for a free trial so you can try the Services before starting a paid subscription. If you register for a free trial, you may cancel at any time prior to two days before the end of the free trial period and incur no charge. If you do not cancel by that time, your paid subscription will start once your free trial period ends. One free trial per user. After a free trial bills through, no refunds will be issued. For users located in the European Union, your free trial is inclusive of your cooling off rights.
- Monthly Subscriptions: Subscriptions billed on a monthly basis may be canceled at any time prior to two business days before your renewal date but are not eligible for a refund. If you cancel your monthly subscription, you will retain access to your Services for the remainder of that month. If you do not cancel your subscription prior to two days before your renewal date, we will renew your subscription for one more month.
- For Navajo Traditional Teachings Warrior Producer subscriptions: Except as outlined below, if you cancel this type of subscription before the end of your subscription period, you are not eligible for a refund, but you will retain access to the relevant Services for the remainder of your subscription period, after which your subscription will be canceled. If you do not cancel your subscription within your subscription period, we will renew your subscription for additional terms equivalent in length to your current subscription, until you cancel. After your subscription renews, you are not eligible for any refunds. Refunds are not based on account usage.